Friday, June 19, 2009

It's SUMMER time...






It's hard to believe that we brought our little man home one year ago yesterday. Boy, what a difference a year makes! Thomas has grown up to be a strong, sweet, and very loving little boy. He is so sweet and is just growing too fast. We went for his one year check up last week. Here are the stats: he is 19.8 lbs., eating anything and everything :), pulling up/standing and beginning to take a few steps, he has 4 teeth, and is saying: Mama, Dada, Bye-Bye (and waving his cute little hand towards himself), Bellwuh, Papa, and mocking various other words/sounds. Bella is very sweet to him and very protective of her brother. She loves playing with him and making him laugh. They are a hoot together and make me laugh and smile everyday. Bella is quite the tomboy right now. She is into bugs and will pick up any bug that she can find. We have various bug jars laying around our house. Anyone who knows me, knows that this is a adjustment for me! :) I am not a bug person AT ALL! She loves lizards, roly polys, ladybugs, and has even picked up a slug to add to her bug jar! We are having a WONDERFUL summer together. I am loving every minute that I have with the two of them.

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

Oh that slug...she wanted me to pick it up for her. I refused. So instead she gave me a million roly polys to hold. lol