Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Blogging...

Ballet Picture from Bella's first dance recital
Bella at the Miss Peach Pageant
Thomas at his 2nd Birthday Party
Beach Trip...June 2010
B and T :)

Ok...I do love to blog but I am terrible at it!!! :) I LOVE to go on and check other people's blogs and then have intentions of working on mine until something else happens and I just don't update. SO, I am updating now. :)
Summer, oh sweet summer! How I have enjoyed my summer break with my babies. We have had the best time swimming, having playdates, going to camps, and just having FUN. I am probably going to cry my eyes out when August 11 comes around but that's okay because the countdown to next summer will begin! :) I can't believe how much my babies are growing and changing. Everything they do/say amazes me a little more each day. I love hearing Isabella's thoughts and seeing her grow and change. She is really growing up fast and she amazes me with her memory and how she really soaks up life! Thomas is my little SWEET man! I fall more and more in love with him everyday. He is full of life and reminds me so much of his daddy. I looked back at when I started this blog and the first several posts that were made. Some of those posts include one of if not the scariest time of our life. I can't believe the little guy that we typed about is a BURST of two year old energy now. I thank God everyday for giving us our little man. :)
Ahh...as I write we are preparing to go to the beach with the Hudson clan. I look forward to our time at the beach every year. I can't wait to share pictures from the trip. Maybe I will be better at blogging....we'll see.... :)

1 comment:

Kathy Henson said...

Glad to see your update. Hope you have fun at the beach! :)
-Kathy