Saturday, June 28, 2008

Where does time go???




Wow, I can't believe June is almost gone! What a month this has been! We are so happy to all be home as a family. I am LOVING being a stay-at-home-mom (for a little while). There are so many funny things that happen during the day when you are at home with a newborn and a two year old. Check out the pictures of Bella. One day she decided to walk around with Thomas's bib on and her hat. She wouldn't take them off and wore them all afternoon (even when we had visitors to see Thomas). Another day, she walked out of my bedroom wearing my boots that she had dug out of our closet. She was so proud of the boots and wore them around for a little bit until I convinced her that she couldn't wear them out of the house (we were going to the store). Our little man is growing like a weed. We took him to the doctor on Wednesday and he weighed 7 lbs. 6 oz. I can't wait to post more...I have a feeling it is going to be a fun summer!

3 comments:

Kathy Henson said...

Isabella and Thomas are so precious! We had a great time hanging out with y'all today! Hope you have a great day! :)
~Kathy

Cortney said...

Cute pictures!! It was great to hang out with you all yesterday!!

Have a wonderful week at home!! :)

Caitlin said...

hahaha I love the pictures of Bella! And Thomas is soooo precious. I can't wait to see y'all again! :)